I Wanna Be a Famous Artist and Make Lots of Money

Q: Could you please look at my art, and tell me what you think? Also, what do you think of my website? I'm looking for national and international representation and shows. Do you have a list of agents or artist reps? Can you represent my art? A: Artists send out tons of these random requests to art business professionals like myself, messages in bottles tossed onto the sea, believing that someone somewhere will ultimately respond-- perhaps the Good Fairy, perhaps the White Knight, perhaps me-- and rescue them, and whoosh them away to fame, fortune, and scrillions of dollars. I suppose this is possible, but don't count on it. While you're waiting, let's see what does and does not help get your art out there, seen and.......click here to read more

By Alan Bamberger
Artbusiness.com
___________________________________________________________
 
http://mrcaution.com
Mr. Caution