Mr. Caution University





Welcome!! I am Mr. Caution founder of "Mr. Caution Art University".  I am an artist myself and have seen it all. I have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and I have found my way out of those rock bottom life experiences. I can now tell you that it is such an honor to know that success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained throughout struggle against overwhelming odds. I know how hard it can be to succeed as an artist.

I learned few things that made me financially successful. My intent is to share what I have learned so that you can be successful as well.

In day coming a head:
  •  I release online Art Marketing Videos
    • Successful social media networking
    • hash tagging
    • building a powerful artist website
    • business side of art and online market
    • what really is social media and how it works
    • and more....
  • I will tell how to run your art business
  • I will tell you why you shouldn't beg for representation from gallery any more because you don't have to.
  • and more exciting material in art ....
You can follow my blog via email to receive this material directly in you email.

Mr. Caution University is funded by Mr Caution Foundation for the arts